I Spy A is for ... 35-piece Puzzle

I Spy A is for ... 35-piece Puzzle Reviews



Other Picture


I Spy A is for ... 35-piece Puzzle Feature

  • Features 35 big pieces
  • Designed for small hands
Based on the I Spy School Days book published by Scholastic, Inc., this 63-piece puzzle assembles into an 11.5-by-15-inch eye-popping jumble of alphabet letters and myriad objects. Fans of the I Spy books for kids well know the explosive variety of designs, textures, sizes, and shapes all squeezed onto one or two pages. This jigsaw puzzle version does the same, encouraging kids to take inventory of the fun bric-a-brac (toy horses, keys, a yo-yo) spread through the scene. The bottom of the puzzle has the famous I Spy challenge: "I spy a magnet, a monkey, a mouse/A squash, two flags, five 4's, a house/A bird on a B, an exit sign/A UFO, and a valentine." Enterprising children will race to find these items before anyone else. --Tom Keogh 35 pieces Ages: 3 and up Size: 29.5 x 18


Visit Store Now !!

Detail Products

Detail Reviews




Mar 16, 2011 02:14:05

0 comments:

Post a Comment